National Account Sales Executive About Moblico Moblico is the leading provider of cloud-based one-to-one mobile marketing relationship management solution for application publishers and mobile marketers. Moblico’s software enables thousands of mobile apps with in-app marketing services such as the ability to segment and trigger targeted instant communications and content based on detailed user demographic, behavioral, geographic and transaction data. Moblico’s software benefits clients by increasing app user engagement, retention, and monetization. Job Description The National Account Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue through the identification and closure of new accounts within targeted application publishers and working with existing Moblico customers to deepen our strategic relationships and up sell additional products and services. Success in this role comes from meeting sales revenue targets by being able to articulate the value proposition of Moblico’s product portfolio as it relates to a customers’ needs and in finding, cultivating, and closing new accounts. The ideal National Account Sales Executive will be based in the Kansas City area and responsible to cover a geographic-based territory in the US, requiring about 40%-60% travel. Responsibilities
- Meeting revenue quota and sales call metric targets
- Working in a fast paced, demanding and dynamic high-growth environment
- Cold calling and qualifying incoming leads by identifying decision makers, assessing prospect/customer needs, identifying “business pain”, understanding technical environments, mapping out organizations and most of all overcoming objections
- Existing customer relationship management and development with key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and foster new sales of platform upgrade projects, add-on product modules, professional services, and integrations.
- Conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Represents a knowledgeable and professional image to customer organizations
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and convey technical solutions quickly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple deals in various stages of the sales cycle
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills and high degree of patience
- Some travel required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years of software or SaaS selling experience
- Experience leading customer meetings and presenting to Executive level
- Works independently and a self-starter
- Technical sales experience a plus
- Experience working for a SaaS company a plus
- Experience selling to marketing or IT a plus
- Experience selling marketing or mobile solutions a plus
- Experience with marketing agency a plus
- Education BA/BS preferred